14/02/2012

Meet Scarlett from Birmingham!

Hello I am...
Scarlett Kym Shellis
I look after Motel in...
Birmingham
I studied...
I am currently doing a degree in Visual Communictation (Fine Art/Photography)
In my spare time I...
Take documentary photographs mainly of interesting people and partake in hosting an event called Shadow City, which provides new music for Birmingham.
My favourite thing about working for Motel is...
Being involved with a new and up and coming brand, which brings unique, bold patterns and bright colours offering an alternative style.
When I was growing up I wanted to be...
A Pop star
My style in three words would be...
Vintage, Ladylike and Tailored
My dream is...
To travel the world and capture images of different cultures and have an exhibition of my photography in Saatchi Gallery
My fun fact is...
I once met Ryan Gosling in a little back street vintage shop in Paris but was on holiday with an ex boyfriend at the time so couldn't take up the chance to ask him to marry me :(